Unbound State

Funny Quotes

courtesy: jucoolimages.com

  • I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde
  • A good sermon should be like a woman's skirt: short enough to rouse the interest, but long enough to cover the essentials. - Ronald Knox
  • The road to success is always under construction. - Lily Tomlin
  • If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. - Sam Levenson
  • A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
  • I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.- Lily Tomlin
  • Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die. - Peter Tosh
  • In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards. - Mark Twain
  • Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson
  • Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail. - Homer Simpson
  • A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. - Emo Philips